Current Job Opportunities with The MENTOR Initiative :
Programme Support Coordinator – Chad
The Operations Support Coordinator (OSC) will assist MENTOR Chad in the overall implementation of programme support operations/services. The consultant will be the support manager for the national staff Head of Departments for Logistics, Finance and Administration. Reporting to the Country Director (CD), and will assist the CD in overseeing the management of financial aspects of the progarmme and will ensure that MENTOR Finance, Logistics, HR and Admin policies are adhered to. OSC will closely support the MENTOR technical team with other specialists including vector control, VBD prevention, IEC/BCC, and medical teams. The critical task is to ensure the programme achieves its objectives in all support related activities in accordance with the programme grant/award(s).
Responsible with the CD for compliance with the policies and procedures set out in MENTOR’s Programme Finance, Logistics, HR/Admin manuals and other policy/procedure guidelines that are applicable to a specific activity or situation (e.g. Security, Finance, HR policies and Logistics).
For more details, please click here: Programme Support Coordinator – Chad
WASH Coordinator – South Sudan
MENTOR is well versed in the delivery of WASH IEC/Hygiene Promotion tools/materials. In order to address the hazards of WASH related diseases, and the current hygiene needs of targeted communities, concerted efforts are required at both individual and community levels. This will be a comprehensive two year hygiene promotion programme, targeting the communities within Aweil East.
The WASH Coordinator is responsible for:
- Improving access to hygiene promotion activities amongst the targeted audiences at both the individual and community levels in East Aweil, NBeG state.
- Working alongside our CBO partner to plan and implement hygiene promotion in alignment with elements of UNICEF’s WASH response plan for NBeG to support:
- Advocacy and stakeholder engagement
- Strengthening household reach
- A community-based approach to change
- Emphasizing school hygiene and sanitation
- In collaboration with County Hygiene Promotion Managers, plan and conduct hygiene promotion training.
For more details, please click here: WASH Coordinator South Sudan
For all submissions, please send your CV and Letter of Motivation to: [email protected]